Home Recruitment Home Job placement manager (F/H)
Created in 1998, Sport dans la Ville has become the main association for integration through sport in France. Sport dans la Ville is a successful example of social entrepreneurship: all the programs set up by Sport dans la Ville now promote the social and professional integration of 7,000 young people who are members of the association. The Association is supported by companies and public funding (Ministries, Regions, Cities).
Under the management of the Director of the Isère/Savoie Division, you will participate in the strong development by investing in the promotion and influence of the Sport dans la Ville project; in a Priority Neighbourhood of the City Policy:
In this capacity, your main tasks will be to :
- You will be responsible for the dynamics and monitoring of the sports centres in your area, you will manage the teams of educators in charge of running the sessions and you will ensure that the pedagogy of Sport dans la Ville is respected. You create close and trusting relationships with the children enrolled in sports activities.
- You will provide individual follow-up of the training and professional integration project of young people participating in the " Job dans la Ville " program. You will meet them regularly, coach them in their efforts and pass on advice and values that will help them succeed.
- You meet regularly with the families of the young people at their homes in order to inform them of the association's programs and to encourage closeness with their children.
- You actively participate in the organisation of the actions of the Sport dans la Ville programs: company visits, training workshops, cultural and sports outings, holiday camps and international stays, etc.
- You create and maintain relations with the reference actors in your area of intervention: schools, local missions, companies, employment relays, prevention associations, social centres, sports clubs, etc.
- You participate in the association's key events (seminars, training sessions, sports tournaments, events, camps and holidays, etc.).
- Proven interpersonal and mediation skills with young people;
- Proven competence in the field of labour market integration ;
- Knowledge of the business world ;
- Mastery of computer tools (Pack Office);
- Preferably with a BAFA
- Driving licence required
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE :
- 3 to 5 years' higher education in human resources, management or professional integration. If not, successful experience in the above fields.
- A background in sport or youth work would be a plus.
- You have initial experience as a project manager in the business or voluntary sector. You have helped young people with their educational orientation, their training project and their access to employment.
- Management experience would be a plus.
TEMPERAMENT AND PERSONALITY
- Autonomy and strength of proposal
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to manage priorities
- Team spirit and service orientation
- Sports fibre, if possible