Accueil Recrutement Accueil EVENT DIRECTOR
Founded in 1998, Sport dans la Ville is France’s leading non-profit organization serving 10.000 underserved young people through sports and job-readiness training. Engaged in the Legacy Program of Paris 2024 Olympics and Paralympics Games, Sport dans la Ville is looking for an experienced Event Director to organize its Youth Sports Festival 24 – an exceptional international and inclusive event bringing 1,000 young people together from all over the world.
Objectives of the role
• Manage all aspects of the Festival planning meeting strict deadlines and budget demands
• Nurture and build relationships with vendors, venues and other industry contacts to craft and implement creative and logistical aspects of the event
• Collaborate closely with Sport dans la Ville’s event team and lead staff execution
• Comply with legal, insurance, health and safety regulations at all times
• Enlist 50 to 60 delegations coming from different countries involved in Sport dans la Ville network of
international partners – Common Goal, Laureus Sport for Good, Accor Solidarity, etc.
• Plan, organize and coordinate with Sport dans la Ville’s teams the 8-day Festival (19 to 27 July 2024) for 1,000 participants
• Organize the Closing Ceremony of the Festival which will take place on July 23 in Paris
• Organize, in partnership with the OCOJ Paris 2024, the participation of the delegations in the Opening Ceremony of Paris 2024 Olympics and Paralympics Games happening on July 26 in Paris